25.6.08

Tintín Dome and ImagineFX



Did this for a Jam: "DRAW YOUR FAV CHARACTERs DOME"
Tintín (and Milú AKA Snowy) was my fav character in my childhood (well, Asterix and Obelix were close too), I had so much fun reading his adventures one time and another... Its also the kind of comic I always wanted to draw. He still rocks, and I read the other day that Steven Spilberg and Peter Jackson are doing a Trilogy about him. Coolio

Also, The guys from Imagine FX http://www.imaginefx.com/ feature my art this month,issue 33 (end of June). Will be one page spot with 4 pieces and commentaries about them with a short BIO about me, dont miss it!! See ya!

13 comentarios:

Josh dijo...

A Tintin comic like this would be great! Congrats on the ImagineFX Feature!!!

Javas dijo...

Thanks Josh!

Iselanin dijo...

Versión extraordinaria de uno de los personajes grandes de verdad, un trabajo extraordinario. Me sigue encantado todo, sobre todo el color.

Javas dijo...

gracias!

Beatriz Iglesias. dijo...

Me encanta como le has dado tu toque! De hecho, ha perdido las cosas que no me gustaban del de Hergé y han ganado lo que creo que le faltaba.
Genial! ^__^

Javas dijo...

gracias!!^_^

pablo pablo dijo...

Hermosos trabajos, muy profesionales
Saludos desde cordoba

Javas dijo...

gracias!

Clinton dijo...

Hey, I saw your page on ImagineFX and I quickly jumped on your blog to see more of your work. Awesome stuff! May I ask, how do you get such nice ink lines? Do you use the Pen tool in Photoshop by chance?

Javas dijo...

Hello Clinton! glad u dig my stuff!
Im used to ink traditionally, I dont have enough pacience to do it digitally!

Kashiita dijo...

Increible, quien no ha crecido con esta parejita xD
Me encantaban de pequeña y da la casualidad de que he terminado viviendo en una calle que se llama Tintin y Milu xD

Javas dijo...

jajajaj wena calle para vivir, sin duda

Mokuu dijo...

Javas, i dont know if im going crazy but im sure i saw that panther blink.
Crazy ass script or well calculated gif timing?!

Anyhow, i landed on that issue, congrats! Hope you had time to read all of TinTin's books :D
Ever had time to meet Jose Munuera?