28.1.09

Colabs

This is a colab between "Yassir S. Rasan" and myself. He did the awesome lines and I did the colors. After seeing some of his awesome Tekken renditions, I asked him to draw my fav character, Law (I can kick ur ass with him), he agreed but I should color it. And here it is, I had really fun coloring his lines, cause Im a superfan of his work, go and visit his page right now if u didn´t before, Im sure you all gonna love it.


And these are some colors I threw over "Lauren Montgomery´s" drawing of Felicia. God I love her work so much. Dont miss his art, visit her right now!

13 comentarios:

Iselanin dijo...

Brutal, Javas, brutal.

Javas dijo...

muchas gracias! ^_^

Howard Shum dijo...

Good work, Javier!

Javas dijo...

thx Howard, both artist are super awesome, and it was a pleasure to colour their work

Emad Zedan dijo...

Nice Work!

Lidix dijo...

Me gusta mucho el nuevo diseño de tu blog, lleno de tus bocetos,y transpirado tu estilo...CHULÍSIMO COMO SIEMPRE!:D

Nick dijo...

Excellent colors, man - And you're right, those artists are pretty kick ass!

omegared dijo...

that Felicia pic looks hot.
nice work!

libra bear dijo...

Very nice. Collaborations are great especially when they're with artists u admire. Play SF IV yet. Its awesome

Jose Darias dijo...

Me gustan muchos tus dibujo Javas , le das fuerza y emotividad .
.Un saludo amigo!

Hoon dijo...

Awesome!!!

Javas dijo...

Emad: thanks amigo!

Lidix: gracias como siempre! ;-)

Nick: Yeah! thx!

Omegared: yes, Lauren Montgomery did a sweet job with the lines. Thanks!

Libra bear: Yes my man, I have it and I cant stop playing it, even if I suck at it! lol

Jose Darias: Muchas gracias!

Hoon: Gladya dig man!

Yako dijo...

Es un dibujo excelente! y la gama de los colores que utilizaste son muy buenos, que gran trabajo.